- Week 1: June 17 – 21
- Heroes of the Universe: Our local librarian Thea, will provide some exciting activities based on stories that can be found in the library! Kids will have time to pick out their own books for the week and have other inspired outdoor adventures! We will also been spending time in Arnold to enjoy some warm and dry weather while the rest of winter melts away!
- Week 2: June 24 – 28
- Nature’s Elements: This week we explore the world of science and learning about the hidden things in the world around us. Join us in various experiments and activities inside and outdoors.
- Week 3: July 1 – 5
- America the Beautiful: Happy 4th of July! This week we will tie dye shirts, make decorations and snacks, and celebrate the birth of our nation!
- Week 4: July 8 – 12
- Splish, Splash, Swim!: Let’s ride that whitewater! This week we enjoy all the waters around us including a visit to the Stanislaus Water Slides, and a special rafting trip at the end of the week for Kodiak Campers!
- Week 5: July 15 – 19
- Get on top: Climb on! Let’s reach new heights this week on the rock. We will focus on building our rock climbing skills and checking out new climbing spots. Don’t miss our special mountain biking clinic by Special Guest and BV Local Dylan Renn of Single Track Mind at the end of the week too!
- Week 6: July 22 – 26
- Music in the Forest: The Bear Valley Music Festival is here! Along with other camp activities, we will be exploring the music around us, both human made and from nature!
- Week 7: July 29 – Aug 2
- Naturally Artistic: Let your creative side out! This week we learn about some art techniques and practice making our own creations of artwork!
- Week 8: Aug 5 – 9
- Sierra Science: Ready to learn more about the environment we spend all summer in. A special guest will be visiting camp to teach us more about the things around us we see everyday. Plants, rocks, animals and more!
Daily activities at Bear Lake, Lake Alpine, Spicer Reservoir, Utica or Union Reservoir include swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, or fishing. Afternoons at Tamarack will include science projects, crafts, cooking, hiking, and outdoor games. Throughout the summer, campers will participate in a range of outdoor activities from mountain biking on trails, geocaching, or rock climbing to disc golf, soccer, basketball, tennis, scavenger hunts, and more. Get ready to explore the beautiful High Sierra this summer!
Sample Week: Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Location: Bear Lake Tamarack Box Canyon Town Lake Alpine
Activity: Kayak Science/Art Rock Climb Disc Golf Hike
Printable weekly schedules including drop off/pickup locations and gear to bring, will be posted here.
Activities are subject to change based on weather conditions or unforeseen happenings. Parents will be notified of these changes as soon as possible.